For those who donâ€™t know, Rotate Me uses the Nokia N95 Accelerometer Plug-in package to hook into the accelerometer and to detect movement in the orientation of the phone and translates this input to controlling the UI orentation.
To rotate the screen, keep this application opened and rotate the phone.
To close rotateMe go to Options > Exit.
– Sensitivity: More sensitivity is set to a high value, more the display will rotate with a minor needing of rotation of the phone.
– Reactivity: The lower this setting is, the longer you have to keep your phone in landscape/portrait position to rotate the screen.
– Auto Start: Enable this setting to launch rotateMe automatically at the phone boot.
– Autorotation switch type:
* Hotkey: Disable autorotation by pressing simultaneously ‘Pen’ and ‘Camera’ keys.
* By launching: Disable autorotation by launching rotateMe. To launch the app, launch it from menu.
– Inactivity Delay: After this delay of inactivity, auto-rotation will be stopped. Press a key, or unlock the keypad, to reactivate auto-rotation.
– Priority: High priority allows a better reactivity when big apps are launched.
– System App.: When activated, this setting prevents rotateMe to be closed by the OS in low RAM conditions.
– Hidden App.: Enable this setting to hide rotateMe from the tasks list.
Note: If you enable “Hidden App.” or “System App.” you will not be able to close rotateMe from tasks list
Another note if you enable “Rotate by lunching” & “Auto Start” & if you try to close it in tasks list it is already in landscape mode…
Hope it helps to other thanks..